OnlineBound Podcast #19
Sarah Morgan on mental health challenges when you’re working online
April 14, 2022
In this interview with Sarah Morgan, you’ll learn some practical tips on preventing and dealing with mental health challenges when you work online.
There are many ways the world of online business can challenge our mental health: Being exposed to marketing messaging that makes you feel like you aren’t enough and you’re always missing out. Seeing success stories and income reports and comparing yourself to others. Dealing with money anxiety.
You aren’t in this alone. Tune in to hear about Sarah’s and Elena’s experiences with anxiety, and some practical tips on taking care of your mental health and getting help.
Listen on: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
Listen to the episode
Links and resources
- The breathwork app: breathwrk.com
- The OnlineBound episode on anxiety and over/underfuntioning
Sarah Morgan is an Emmy-winning digital strategist who’s been blogging, designing, and creating content online for over 20 years. After ditching her corporate web design job in 2012 to build a successful freelance business, she shifted her focus to help other women entrepreneurs simplify their marketing strategies, show up with confidence, and grow their online businesses like a boss. She shares daily tips and advice at XOSarah.com, on her podcast The Dare to Grow Show, and on social media @xosarahmorgan (Sarah’s Instagram).
How you can support this podcast
If you like this podcast and find it useful, you can support it in the following ways:
Free ways to support this podcast
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews are super important for the algorithm and help more people find the podcast.
- Subscribe on your favorite podcast platform: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
- Share it with someone who may find it useful. The link to the podcast page is elenamutonono.com/podcast
- Share it on social media. On Instagram, tag @elenamutonono so I can see your post.
OnlineBound is created and produced by Elena Mutonono and edited by Hanna James. Podcast notes, branding, graphic design, and tech support by Veronika Palovska. Podcast music by James Martin.