Express Email List Builder
Don’t limit yourself to skype lessons >> go beyond 1:1 to increase your impact and income.
Take a vacation and continue making money without teaching …. at all!
Discover the joy and fun that comes with opening a new world to your client.
Stop cramming 10 students in your day!
Increase visibility. Create incredible content. Grow your reach.
Turn your 1:1 lessons into a viable and scaleable online business!
All through the power of strategic email marketing.
Join my 5-week program to go from the basics to advanced strategies of email marketing for online teachers!
Let me walk you through the process of making your brand memorable, one email at a time.
Let me help you write remarkably strategic email campaigns that sell, not yell.
Do skype lessons make you hate the
whole online teaching experience?
They used to make me exhausted because
- I taught 5 lessons back-to-back.
- I had little flexibility and freedom.
- I couldn’t take a vacation.
- I had no time to prepare for classes.
Most importantly: I was losing the passion for teaching and had no time to deliver exceptional services.
Very quickly I discovered…
The Truth about Skype lessons:
- They give you quick cash but rob your freedom.
- They give you a sense of busyness but can’t let you grow your business past a certain point.
- They make you content with what you have and so you never ask yourself what your brand is all about.
So what about other ways of teaching online?
- You’ve heard of online courses, but who will you sell them to?
- You’ve refused to sell e-books because you don’t want to sound “
- You’ve tried doing “groups,” but the logistics
isa nightmare, and then if somebody misses a class – what do you do?
That leads you back to square one… skype students!
Hey there. I’m Elena Mutonono, and in my years of online teaching I’ve tried out different formats of online teaching, and your struggles are familiar to me.
Just like you, I’ve been there, juggling students, overseeing teachers, writing, trying to sell (to the same clients who had no idea why they needed an e-course) and still not being able to grow.
Then I decided it was enough. I had 2 little kids, and I wanted to be really flexible with my schedule.
- Spend my morning with them and work while they nap or a few hours in the evening.
- Be paid what I feel I’m truly worth for that 1 hour that I decide to pour into somebody and witness their transformation.
- Work with the students that would make me more passionate about what I do and deliver my absolutely best services.
I redesigned my business so it can do more, grow more, scale more easily.
You must be thinking I had some powerful software or lots of money. Not really.
I redesigned my business by using my email strategically.
- So you’ve said enough is enough.
- You are serious now about growing your business.
- Even if it means some sacrificing right now.
- he goal is too big to exchange it for some instant gratification, a bit of cash for a few random lessons.
- No more incremental changes.
- You’re ready to take off.
Ready to take charge.
Ready to make changes.
Ready to work smarter than before.
Ready to turn your online lessons into an online business.
You’re ready to discover the true power of email marketing >> read on.
“What? Not another sales-y email! I’m a
You give up too soon and go back to a place you wanted to run away from.
Let’s take a fresh look and learn how this email thing works!
Express Email List Builder is my 5-week program on strategic email marketing designed by an online teacher for other online teachers.
That’s right! Nobody can teach online teachers better than an online teacher.
Let’s forget about fancy sales or 6-figure launches.
After all, what you need is totally different.
- You want to stop stressing over where you to find new students.
- You want to limit the number of students/hours so you can make a true impact and get your fair reward.
- You want to take a vacation without having to squeeze 2-3 hours of teaching every day to make ends meet.
- You want to create and be in charge, but the 1:1 bind drains you of your creativity, and the money trap keeps you working more, exchanging your every hour for whatever people can pay.
But above all, you don’t want to hurry anywhere anymore.
Imagine waking up and not having to hurry anywhere. Being in the moment. Enjoy your coffee and breakfast with your family. Talk without looking at your watch. Going to the park and enjoying the nice weather. Or enjoying the comfort of your home when it’s thundering outside.
You go about your day focusing on tasks and few valuable clients, while your email does the rest of your work.
- Your email shares with your subscribers why you teach what you teach.
- Your email sends out your best posts and worksheets.
- Your email sends out special offers to special clients, strategically.
- Your email helps you make a sale before you even have a 1:1 session.
Your email does all this work automatically, while you enjoy your freedom, nurture your creativity and have some fun at the park.
How does Express Email List Builder help you achieve it?
- You will learn how to create a free incentive (aka “lead magnet”) that invites people to take action when they find you on social media or your website.
- You will create automated email series with the right ratio of value/action. In other words, without yelling at prospects to buy from you, you’ll be able to sell products and services.
- You will begin growing your list in different ways and learn how your relationship is nurtured through email.
- You will learn how to segment your email list so you send specific offers to specific people.
- You will learn about design, email content and smart and lean advertising.
All of the above is included
Are you still convinced that email marketing is about some sneaky sales strategies?
What if I told you that in 5 weeks you’ll begin
- Connecting with your audience through the content you create.
- Having time to create new products/services.
- Having enough confidence to choose who you want to teach.
- Turning your readers into your most raving fans.
- Getting emails that read, “How did you know that about me? Are you reading my mind?”
- Growing your subscribers’ base so you’ll be able to share your vision with people all over the world, and win them as your clients.
- Automating your new subscribers’ welcoming series and offering sales to the right people, at the right time.
- Designing your own irresistible branding in less than 15 minutes.
- Using smart and lean advertising to promote your brand.
Strategic email marketing will do that for you… and so much more!
So what’s in the program?
Workbooks with tips and tasks, delivered into your inbox weekly
Video tutorials on setting up your email marketing tools and making them work
Special workshop with Leandra King on creating images in under 15 minutes + workbook
… and more:
1-hour workshop on Smart and Lean Advertising
1-hour workshop on Advanced Automation and Segmentation
1-hour workshop on the Anatomy of a Perfect Email
Unlimited access to a private forum where you can ask me any questions.
Still wondering if this is for you?
Here’s Trisha sharing her experiences going through EELB.
At first I didn’t know if I should take the EELB course. I’m in the very early stages of setting up my online teaching business and I don’t have a firm idea of my niche yet. But I really think the course can apply to people in many stages of online teaching because you can go at your own pace and you can return to the videos and tutorials at a later time. Some of the ideas and information I got out of the videos have really helped me get ‘unstuck’ right now. I also really liked the assignments and the feedback. Being able to write a few emails, to put myself in the situation of marketing to a specific niche and writing to a specific audience was an excellent way to understand what I have to do. I have some writing background and I thought Elena’s suggestions were excellent–I know how to write great emails. . .but I can use some of these lessons for writing text for my website as well! And being able to message Elena for help brainstorming or with further questions has been priceless. You can spin your wheels a long time when setting up a teaching business and on many occasions, Elena has helped me with a quick idea that has helped me get moving again. I would recommend this course to those who have things already figured out, but especially to those who don’t!
What’s this course about, in a nutshell?
This course isn’t about skype teaching or course creation.
This course goes beyond the conventional online teaching format and talks about the root issues that keep online teachers from growing their business and widening their reach.
You’ve probably discovered that skype lessons are a dead-end street and that everything stands or falls on marketing (which many teachers hate).
In the course, I’ll share with you why email marketing shouldn’t be confused with cold calling, how you can set up a powerful foundation that will grow you a list of quality subscribers and how your new business design will easily scale to the size you want (and beyond). But wait. It’s not just the “learning” course.
At the end of each week you will implement 1 strategy and see its work. By following my 5 implementation charts, you’ll completely re-envision your business and set it to achieve far more than 1:1 lessons would.
One more story from an EELB graduate.
At first, I wasn’t sure I wanted to take EELB. I didn’t have a website or a list, for that matter. I didn’t think I was quite there yet. Now I realize that, if I hadn’t taken it, I would have never been «quite there yet». This course taught me how to start creating a relationship with my clients and to nurture it right from the start. You leave EELB with a plan and tools to help your students in a more specific way. Now, I am working on my very first product and I already have some potential clients for it and it is a wonderful feeling. I fully recommend this course because you will learn the basics to be able to start your own business and how to exploit your potential to the fullest without having to resort to salesy tricks.
Online teachers live on a tight budget. I know it. I’ve been there. I used to bootstrap because… well, because everyone else was doing just that.
- Bootstrapping was cool and trendy.
- Bootstrapping made you feel like you’re a great steward of your resources.
- Bootstrapping meant you were in control.
Maybe you didn’t realize, but the number of apples you pick from your apple tree in the backyard depends on how much nutrients and water you’d given it.
It’s especially crucial in the beginning stages.
Teachers who choose to invest money and time and a lot of work into my course see the initial return on their investment in 6 months!
But because I teach them how to increase the number of their subscribers, make them into the raving fans of your brand and then turn them into their most loyal customers, the initial investment continues growing after 6 months and onwards.
- If you’re tired of doing the same tricks and waiting for different results.
- If you’re ready to start working hard to narrow down your niche and appeal to the customers within your niche.
- If you’re ready to start building a relationship with them through email…
The investment of $… is going to be money well spent, the water and the nutrients that will allow your business to grow in a healthy way, not turn into a cactus.
EELB BasicSelf-paced course
Access to all the guides
Access to all the video tutorials
Access to 4 longer training sessions (on lean advertising, automation, email anatomy and Canva)
EELB Luxa 3-month coaching program
Access to all the guides
Access to all the video tutorials
Access to 4 longer training sessions (on lean advertising, automation, email anatomy and canva)
Get Strategy: a 2-part video training + exercises on finding your niche and packaging your offers.
A Roadmap for a Successful Online Business: A 1-hour training + an extensive workbook to help gain clarity for your online business.
- 3 1-hour coaching sessions: on setting up email systems (including automation) and figuring out your niche and vision.
- Unlimited chat support for 3 months.
- Bonus 1: The Numbers game (an e-book on how email transformed my business).
- Bonus 2: Cutomized Pro: a guide on how to create training programs for teaching ESL online.
Watch my interview with Cara who went from 0 to 700 subscribers in 6 months, created a minimum viable product,
launched programs and gained VIP clients – all through her list.
Your e-mail list builder class is inspiring for me. Every one of your e-mails bring a new perspective to my activity and I am happy that I subscribed.
I’m looking back over all your tutorials and I hope to have my mailing list with e-book offer up by early next week. This course has been the kick in the butt I needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the program?
The program runs for 5 weeks and is set up as a series of emails with weekly PDF guides and 15-minute video-tutorials. There are 4 1-hour long in-depth training sessions on advertising, segmenting, graphics design and writing emails. You will also get practical assignments with feedback via email, access to a private forum and (if you register early) 1 private coaching call. You have lifetime unlimited access to all the materials, but the feedback is generally scheduled for the 5 weeks when the course is officially open.
Do I have to have a business in place before I take this course?
No, list-building is something you want to start working early enough, before you even have your first students. You would need to have purchased a domain and have an email with the domain name (not the gmail/yahoo/hotmail account) to ensure deliverability of your emails. You will also get clear on your niche, your ideal client and your focus, which will allow for more targeted email campaigns.
What else is included into the course?
You will have access to the forum and will be able to ask any question via email during the 5 weeks. There’re 4 in-depth sessions with extras that will help you improve your marketing.
What level should a participant be?
Great question. If you’ve been doing email marketing for a few years now, and it’s been one of your priorities this course may not be the best fit for you. This course is ideal for entry-level online teachers, as well as those who love teaching but hate marketing and thus have never had a list-building system in place. If you started email marketing, but have no strategy in place this course will benefit you, too. The program is geared towards mailchimp users, but covers important strategic steps that will help you make your campaigns more successful.
What results should I expect at the end of the course?
If you follow all the instructions and implement them step-by-step you will, by the end of 5 weeks, have become clearer on your niche and your target audience and how to communicate with them, have learned how to use an email service, specifically Mailchimp, and you will have built at least one list and have started growing your subscribers base. You will have all the main systems set up and running, ready for you to bring new subscribers in.
Can I enroll any time?
To ensure the best return on your investment the class runs only several times a year, and you can receive feedback and schedule bonus coaching sessions only during those times. While the course includes a lot of self-study materials, the support/feedback, and coaching sessions are available only during the 5 weeks of the course. Early bird registrants get early access to the course and can also receive a bonus coaching session. To be notified when the course opens again, please sign up for my free list builder.
Questions? Feel free to ask!
If I didn't answer all of your questions, feel free to drop me a line anytime.
© Elena Mutonono, 2018