OnlineBound Podcast #3
Meera Kothand: How to build momentum with smaller numbers
April 14, 2021
In today’s episode, Meera Kothand, an email marketing strategist and best-selling author, is sharing her thoughts on running a healthy, sustainable, and ethical business with a small audience.
Among other things, Meera explains that educating is the new selling and that you can build a successful business by focusing on a small audience and small products — which are all ideas that every online teacher will find reassuring and liberating.
Tune in to learn how to build and nurture your small tribe of repeat customers in a way that aligns with your values and intentions and pays your bills, too.
Do things with the right intention, be very clear about why you’re doing something and how it aligns with who you are and what you want out of your business.
Listen to the episode
Discussed in this episode:
- Building a successful business online isn’t about tips or hacks; it’s about being clear about your intention and focusing on nurturing relationships
- How to have a healthy, sustainable business with a small audience of (your first) 100 people — what exactly offer to them and where to go from there
- Why email outweighs social media, and how it’s possible to run your business without social media
- How to stop feeling self-conscious about putting yourself out there online
- Why it’s important to get to know your competitors (not so you can copy them or beat them)
- Stacking your offers: Why it’s not a good idea to create a big offer when you’re just getting started, and what to do instead
About Meera Kothand
Meera is an email marketing strategist and 3X Amazon Best-selling Author of the books The One Hour Content Plan, The Blog Startup & But I’m not an Expert!. She is also the publisher of MeeraKothand.Com, an award winning site listed as the Top 100 sites for solopreneurs in 2020, 2018 and 2017 and the popular CREATE Planners. Using her unique Profitable Email System™ and ADDICTED Business framework, she makes powerful marketing strategies simple and relatable so that small business owners can build a tribe that’s addicted to their zone of genius.
🔸 Website: meerakothand.com
🔸 Instagram: @meerakothand
How you can support this podcast
If you like this podcast and find it useful, you can support it in the following ways:
Free ways to support this podcast
🔸 Write a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews are super important for the algorithm and help more people find the podcast.
🔸 Share it with someone who may find it useful. The link to the podcast page is elenamutonono.com/podcast
🔸 Share it on social media. On Instagram, tag @elenamutonono so I can see your post.