OnlineBound Podcast #15
Marlene McNally: How to embrace risk and uncertainty when you run a coaching business
December 8, 2021
My today’s guest is Marlene McNally, a life coach who helps successful women to drop the stories that still hold them back so they can live bold, unapologetic lives.
We talk about perfectionism, our inherent desire to stay in control versus the unpredictability of running a business, embracing failure, and the importance of not being a bully to yourself. If you identify as a perfectionist or a control freak, this episode is for you.
The question is: Are you willing to keep failing until you get the number of clients or the income you desire?
Listen to the episode
Discussed in this episode:
- Setting goals versus having expectations that everything will work in a predictable way
- Reframing failure (and why there’s no such thing)
- How to experience disappointment without bullying yourself
- How embracing your own imperfections helps your clients
- The link between business growth and personal growth
- Why in entrepreneurship, unlike in school, the point is to get as many “F”s as possible
About Marlene McNally
Marlene coaches successful women to drop the stories that still hold them back so they can live bold, unapologetic lives.
Marlene’s website: marlenemcnally.com
How you can support this podcast
If you like this podcast and find it useful, you can support it in the following ways:
Free ways to support this podcast
? Write a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews are super important for the algorithm and help more people find the podcast.
? Share it with someone who may find it useful. The link to the podcast page is elenamutonono.com/podcast
? Share it on social media. On Instagram, tag @elenamutonono so I can see your post.