OnlineBound Podcast #18
Henneke Duistermaat on how blogging for 1 person helps you build relationships with larger communities
March 31, 2022
In this interview with Henneke Duistermaat, you’ll learn what you always wanted to know about blogging for business but were afraid to ask:
Is blogging dead? If I want to blog, where do I start? How do I write faster? What does it actually mean to write for one person, and is it a good idea? How do I balance connection with readers and selling? Is a newsletter different from a blog post, and if so, what do I write in there? And how about blog images, how do I avoid clichés in my blog visuals?
Tune in to find the answers, plus blogging tips and examples for language teachers specifically.
Listen to the episode
Links and resources
- The link to the research Henneke has mentioned (re: Is blogging dead?)
- A collection of articles about the writing process & writing blocks
- Henneke’s free Snackable writing course – highly recommended
- Henneke’s newsletter
Henneke is an irreverent writer on a mission to stamp out gobbledygook. She quit her corporate job and founded Enchanting Marketing in 2012 to help small business owners and freelancers find their voice so they can share their ideas with gusto and inspire their audience.
Henneke was recognized as a Top 50 Content Marketer based on research by Express Writers and BuzzSumo (2018). Her writing courses receive enthusiastic reviews and she’s written two 5-starred books: How to Write Seductive Web Copy and Blog to Win Business.
Henneke’s blog, Enchanting Marketing
Connect with Henneke on Twitter
How you can support this podcast
If you like this podcast and find it useful, you can support it in the following ways:
Free ways to support this podcast
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews are super important for the algorithm and help more people find the podcast.
- Subscribe on your favorite podcast platform: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
- Share it with someone who may find it useful. The link to the podcast page is elenamutonono.com/podcast
- Share it on social media. On Instagram, tag @elenamutonono so I can see your post.