OnlineBound Podcast #29
Gayle Macdonald on changing her niche.
November 3, 2022
In this episode I’m speaking with Gayle Macdonald, a transformational sobriety coach at Sober Bliss, about changing her niche. I first met Gayle in one of my programs, back when she was an online English teacher exploring different ways of teaching languages online.
In the course of the program, Gayle began to look for her niche. This is when her journey into sobriety began, and this is how she gradually moved away from teaching English.
Gayle opens up about tracking her journey into sobriety, the reactions she received and the inspiration she gave to others. She shares what the transition from teaching to coaching looked like and how she took the lessons she learned from smart online teaching and applied them in a new niche.
Listen to the episode
How you can help this podcast
Free ways to support this podcast
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews are super important for the algorithm and help more people find the podcast.
- Subscribe on your favorite podcast platform: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
- Share it with someone who may find it useful. The link to the podcast page is elenamutonono.com/podcast
- Share it on social media. On Instagram, tag @elenamutonono so I can see your post.
Other ways to show your support
- Buy my books.
- Check out my courses.
- Learn more about teaching languages online the smart way: download my free kit.
OnlineBound is created and produced by Elena Mutonono and edited by Hanna James. Podcast branding by Veronika Palovska. Podcast music by James Martin.