OnlineBound Podcasts #33-37
Between the Seasons
Welcome to Between the Seasons, a tiny series between my regular podcast seasons where I share my insights on the messy middle times in our lives and help you shift your thoughts.
I want to explore the mindset loops that can make us feel stuck and share some of my stories of growth.
In a slight break from our regular format, all the Between the Seasons episodes can be found below.
Listen to the current episode
Feb 9, 2023: By now my business should
Script for Feb 9, 2023
Feb 2, 2023: Waiting for the right time
Script for Feb 2, 2023
Jan 19, 2023: The yes, but first thought loop
Script for Jan 19, 2023
Jan 12, 2023: The all or nothing thought pattern and its impact on the way we run a business
Script for Jan 12, 2023
Links and resources
- Don’t wait for the right time. Join the Smart Teacher’s Library today to get access to all the bonuses.
- Jocelyn K. Glei’s referenced episode from Feb. 2, Waiting for the right time: https://hurryslowly.co/310-anxiety-vs-intuition/
- Sign up for my newsletter and get my free Smart Teacher’s Kit.
About Elena Mutonono
Elena Mutonono is a seasoned business coach who helps online language teachers move beyond 1:1 lessons and create a smarter system that lets you teach on your own terms and guarantees a stable income.
To learn more, check out her About page.
How you can help this podcast
Free ways to support this podcast
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews are super important for the algorithm and help more people find the podcast.
- Subscribe on your favorite podcast platform: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
- Share it with someone who may find it useful. The link to the podcast page is elenamutonono.com/podcast
- Share it on social media. On Instagram, tag @elenamutonono so I can see your post.
Other ways to show your support
- Buy my books.
- Check out my courses.
- Learn more about teaching languages online the smart way: download my free kit.