OnlineBound Podcasts #33-37
Between the Seasons
Welcome to Between the Seasons, a tiny series between my regular podcast seasons where I share my insights on the messy middle times in our lives and help you shift your thoughts.
I want to explore the mindset loops that can make us feel stuck and share some of my stories of growth.
In a slight break from our regular format, all the Between the Seasons episodes can be found below.
Listen on: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
Listen to the current episode
Feb 9, 2023: By now my business should
Script for Feb 9, 2023
Feb 2, 2023: Waiting for the right time
Script for Feb 2, 2023
Jan 19, 2023: The yes, but first thought loop
Script for Jan 19, 2023
Jan 12, 2023: The all or nothing thought pattern and its impact on the way we run a business
Script for Jan 12, 2023
Links and resources
- Don’t wait for the right time. Join the Smart Teacher’s Library today to get access to all the bonuses.
- Jocelyn K. Glei’s referenced episode from Feb. 2, Waiting for the right time: https://hurryslowly.co/310-anxiety-vs-intuition/
- Sign up for my newsletter and get my free Smart Teacher’s Kit.
About Elena Mutonono
Elena Mutonono is a seasoned business coach who helps online language teachers move beyond 1:1 lessons and create a smarter system that lets you teach on your own terms and guarantees a stable income.
To learn more, check out her About page.
How you can help this podcast
Free ways to support this podcast
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews are super important for the algorithm and help more people find the podcast.
- Subscribe on your favorite podcast platform: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
- Share it with someone who may find it useful. The link to the podcast page is elenamutonono.com/podcast
- Share it on social media. On Instagram, tag @elenamutonono so I can see your post.
Other ways to show your support
- Buy my books.
- Check out my courses.
- Learn more about teaching languages online the smart way: download my free kit.
OnlineBound is created and produced by Elena Mutonono and edited by Hanna James. Podcast notes, graphic design, and tech support by Jessica Gardner. Podcast music by James Martin.