OnlineBound Podcast #42
Annemarie Fowler on showing her face and sharing her work online
May 25, 2023
In this episode, I’m talking with Annemarie Fowler, the founder of Speak Confident English. She shares her journey in building her own confidence as an online business owner.
We discuss how she had to shift her mindset to get comfortable showing her face when she started working online. Then we get into the benefits of saying no and staying small.
Annemarie describes the value of taking time off as a business owner and what she does to unplug. She also invites us to ask what success looks like to us and how we measure it.
Listen to the episode
Links and resources
About Annemarie Fowler
Annemarie has helped hundreds of women from 87 countries, including entrepreneurs, business administrators, marketing experts, medical professionals, scientists, lawyers, and life coaches, through 1:1 coaching, small group online courses, and her Confident Women Community. She has developed an active community of 600,000+ followers via her Confident English blog and YouTube channel.
How you can help this podcast
Free ways to support this podcast
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews are super important for the algorithm and help more people find the podcast.
- Subscribe on your favorite podcast platform: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
- Share it with someone who may find it useful. The link to the podcast page is elenamutonono.com/podcast
- Share it on social media. On Instagram, tag @elenamutonono so I can see your post.
Other ways to show your support
- Buy my books.
- Check out my courses.
- Learn more about teaching languages online the smart way: download my free kit.