OnlineBound Podcast #50
Clare Whitmell on what to do when nothing works (after years in business)
September 28, 2023
In this episode, I’m speaking with Clare Whitmell, an online English teacher specializing in fluency. She tells the story of how she changed her mindset when nothing was working.
For a long time she tried different strategies, looking for a tactic that would bring success. But with coaching, she realized that she needed to focus on her offer and how to launch it.
Clare shares the ways that shifting her mindset has helped her feel confident about promoting her services. She’s now saving time and getting better results than ever before.
Listen to the episode
Links and resources
About Clare Whitmell
Clare’s an English teacher and coach, and she runs the english-at-home.com website and the Smart English Coach podcast. She specializes in helping people get to advanced English level through her English Fluency Club.
How you can help this podcast
Free ways to support this podcast
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews are super important for the algorithm and help more people find the podcast.
- Subscribe on your favorite podcast platform: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts
- Share it with someone who may find it useful. The link to the podcast page is elenamutonono.com/podcast
- Share it on social media. On Instagram, tag @elenamutonono so I can see your post.
Other ways to show your support
- Buy my books.
- Check out my courses.
- Learn more about teaching languages online the smart way: download my free kit.