OnlineBound Podcast #51
Talita Nakagawa Rochetti on cutting through overwhelm and getting clarity
October 12, 2023
In this episode, Talita Nakagawa Rochetti describes how self-coaching helped her gain clarity. She went from feeling distracted and overwhelmed to becoming empowered.
She talks about her initial struggles with selling and marketing, and how she overcame them. She also describes how she was able to stop procrastinating and be more autonomous.
Now she self-coaches when something is holding her back and focuses on serving her clients. She’s found that by gaining clarity herself, she’s able to market more clearly too.
Listen to the episode
Links and resources
About Talita Nakagawa Rochetti
Talita Nakagawa Rochetti is a passionate educator who has been teaching languages for 13 years and is constantly looking for ways to create a positive learning experience. Having worked with students in multicultural contexts, she believes that teachers should spark creativity and diversity within learners and other teacher mates.
How you can help this podcast
Free ways to support this podcast
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews are super important for the algorithm and help more people find the podcast.
- Subscribe on your favorite podcast platform: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts
- Share it with someone who may find it useful. The link to the podcast page is elenamutonono.com/podcast
- Share it on social media. On Instagram, tag @elenamutonono so I can see your post.
Other ways to show your support
- Buy my books.
- Check out my courses.
- Learn more about teaching languages online the smart way: download my free kit.