OnlineBound Podcast #53
Masha Honcharova on taking action after years of thinking about action
November 9, 2023
In this episode, I’m talking with Masha Honcharova about how to move beyond ideas into taking action. She shares her transformation and describes her personal “aha” moment.
She sought out coaching because she didn’t have any family members who could advise her on her business. She knew she needed to find someone with similar experience.
After spending years on courses, events, books, and other personal development, she decided to take the leap. And though it’s been a big learning curve, she’s getting results!
Listen to the episode
Links and resources
About Masha Honcharova
Guiding English learners not only master fluency but grow personally through non-fiction books.
How you can help this podcast
Free ways to support this podcast
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews are super important for the algorithm and help more people find the podcast.
- Subscribe on your favorite podcast platform: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts
- Share it with someone who may find it useful. The link to the podcast page is elenamutonono.com/podcast
- Share it on social media. On Instagram, tag @elenamutonono so I can see your post.
Other ways to show your support
- Buy my books.
- Check out my courses.
- Learn more about teaching languages online the smart way: download my free kit.