OnlineBound Podcast #55
Cara Leopold on being grateful for not quitting
December 7, 2023
In this episode, I’m talking with Cara Leopold about the temptation to quit her small business. She shares her thoughts on what gives her motivation when she’s facing doubt.
We talk about mindset and how self-coaching can help us identify our blind spots. We also discuss the value of promoting yourself and how to get more comfortable with promotion.
Finally, Cara shares her revelations about what she wasn’t doing in the past and how to own her mistakes. This process has helped her focus on what’s important – helping her clients.
Listen to the episode
Links and resources
About Cara Leopold
Cara Leopold is the creator of the Leo Listening Movie Club, a community where she helps film-loving non-native English speakers understand and discuss iconic movies together so they can master conversational English.
How you can help this podcast
Free ways to support this podcast
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews are super important for the algorithm and help more people find the podcast.
- Subscribe on your favorite podcast platform: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts
- Share it with someone who may find it useful. The link to the podcast page is elenamutonono.com/podcast
- Share it on social media. On Instagram, tag @elenamutonono so I can see your post.
Other ways to show your support
- Buy my books.
- Check out my courses.
- Learn more about teaching languages online the smart way: download my free kit.