OnlineBound Podcast #56
Szilvia Papp on reviving her marketing by working on her mindset
December 21, 2023
In this episode, Szilvia Papp describes how self-coaching helped her when her business hit a plateau. Despite having a successful community on Patreon, she knew she needed support.
She talks about how going through a difficult time in her personal life was affecting her business. She wanted to find a way to create more stability and take control of her emotions.
Through the use of self-coaching tools, she was able to turn her anxiety into curiosity. Channeling that curiosity into trying new things allows her to grow her business without fear.
Listen to the episode
Links and resources
About Szilvia Papp
I started Hungarian with Sziszi to help learners connect with their Hungarian family members and friends. I provide a new approach to learning Hungarian. I make podcasts by level about exciting topics with transcription and videos with Hungarian-English subtitles so that learners can use authentic material to improve their skills. I want to point out the importance of input-based and consistent self-study.
How you can help this podcast
Free ways to support this podcast
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews are super important for the algorithm and help more people find the podcast.
- Subscribe on your favorite podcast platform: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts
- Share it with someone who may find it useful. The link to the podcast page is elenamutonono.com/podcast
- Share it on social media. On Instagram, tag @elenamutonono so I can see your post.
Other ways to show your support
- Buy my books.
- Check out my courses.
- Learn more about teaching languages online the smart way: download my free kit.