Thank you for your interest in contributing to my blog. I highly recommend that you spend some time reading my blog or signing up to my newsletter to have a feel for the kind of content that my audience reads. Please take a look at the guidelines below before you email your proposal to me at email@example.com
- Teacherpreneur tips and tricks (save time and money)
- Email marketing, nicheing, product creation case studies and stories
- Teaching languages using technology (tips + tutorials)
Formatting and content guidelines
- Original content that hasn’t been published elsewhere
- Please do research and link to other websites that will enrich and benefit my audience (Do a good job and a thorough research so your post is as informative as this one).
- Actionable advice and inspiring case studies, like this one.
- At least 1,000 words.
- Be sure to include headers, sub-headers, bold text for emphasis, and lists
- No affiliate links or product/service promotion
- Up to 2 links back to your own blog
- Content upgrades are welcome
To submit a post
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your sample post
- 1-3 suggested titles that I can choose from along with the main points of each
- Headshot attached to email
- Any images included in your post attached to email as .zip file
- Brief bio
- 2 social media links
If I accept your proposal, please write your first draft and submit it to me. You can send it to me via a Google Doc or Word document.
I reserve the right to make suggestions regarding the content to make it fit my audience, i.e. simplifying the language, changing
You will be expected to share the post on social media and engage with the readers (respond to the comments).
I would love for you to do it proactively.
So once your post is published please make some noise and promote it through your channels.