- Hi there, I’m Elena Mutonono, the owner of elenamutonono.com and optedoutlife.com. My legal business name is Mutonono Training and Coaching LLC (#81-4149936), and my business is registered at 3501 Apollo Dr., Apt 233E, Metairie, LA.
- When I say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Mutonono Training and Coaching, LLC’ I’m speaking on behalf of my company, which operates through these sites.
The type of personal information we collect
- We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites.
- The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names for Smart Teacher’s Library (to get access to the materials behind Restrict Content Pro plugin) and woo-commerce, member names, names and personal data for application, feedback and contact forms, email addresses (stored inside the Email Marketing Service, Mailchimp), IP addresses, other contact details for Affiliate products, survey responses, blogs, photos, payment information such as payment agent details (e.g. Paypal or your card details), transactional details, support requests, blog comments, product feedback, content you direct us to make available on our Sites (such as item descriptions) and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
- We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us (by signing up for the Smart Kit, the free List Growth Digest course, the Pricing Opt-in and the Small Product Opt-in, as well as the newsletter), automatically as you navigate through the Sites, or through when you purchase through this website. If you choose to purchase for someone else, we will store your information to deliver the product, along with the information provided by the person who purchased a product/service for you.
- We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration, create a client portal with Dubsado, buy products or services on our Sites, subscribe to a newsletter, opt in to receive free products, submit feedback, submit comments, fill out a survey, apply for coaching, sign up for a free webinar/workshop, or send us a communication.
Personal information we collect about you from others
- Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
- financial and/or transaction details from payment providers in order to process a transaction;
- other third party sources/ and or partners, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, fraud/spam warnings from service providers like identity verification service.
How we use personal information
- We will use your personal information:
- To deliver content, fulfill the terms of the contract for coaching services, to fulfill the terms of raffles or competitions (by mailing you a gift), to announce new programs and services.
- Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
- operating the Sites;
- providing you with services described on the Sites;
- verifying your identity when you sign in to any of our Sites;
- responding to your inquiries;
- notifying you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions or security updates;
- carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Sites and services we provide;
- monitoring activity on the Sites, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Sites;
- managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Sites or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey;
- managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters);
- training our team about how to best serve our user community;
- improving our products and services.
- providing general administrative and performance functions and activities; and
- processing your coaching applications.
- Where you give us consent:
- providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you; and
- For purposes which are required by law.
- For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
When we disclose your personal information
- We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- authors of any items or services made available to you through our sites, so they can facilitate support and product delivery, who may be located outside of the US;
- subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we use personal information (as set out above), in particular: website hosting providers which are located in the US; graphics design services and brand strategy located in the Czech Republic; virtual assistant services located in the USA; marketing and analytics services which are located in the US; security and fraud prevention services which are located in the US; subscription management services which are located in the US; payment processing services which are located in the US; identification verification services located in the US; and operational tooling services which are located in the US. Noting that our subcontractors and services providers may also transfer and access such information from other countries in which they have operations.
- our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.) which are located in the US;
- regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
- a purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase;
- a third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity;
- a third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
- a rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement; and
- other recipients where we are authorised or required by law to do so.
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
- We are based in the US, so your data will be processed in the US and the Czech Republic. We do this on the basis of your consent to this policy. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
How we keep your personal information secure
- We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by Flywheel hosting services, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location in the US and Czech Republic. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
How you can access your personal information
- You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us for any of our Sites at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact our support team using the contact details at the end of this policy.
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
- Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our newsletter or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
- You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our Sites may not work properly in your case.
Cookies (not the edible ones 😉 and web analytics
- When you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- the domain name you requested;
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- the website which referred you to our Sites; and
- the operating system which your computer uses.
Information about children
- Our Sites are not suitable for children under the age of 16 years, so if you are under 16 we ask that you do not use our Sites or give us your personal information (if you are a young tech wiz, please direct your nearest responsible adult to use the Sites for you!). If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse the Sites but you’ll need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our Sites.
Information you make public or give to others
How long we keep your personal information
When we need to update this policy
- We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
- When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
How you can contact us
- If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact our privacy champion in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re a user or visitor in the European Economic Area these rights also apply to you:
- For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
How you can access your personal information
- You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below.
- These rights are limited in some situations – for example, we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information. In some instances, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
- Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
- If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The relevant data protection authority will be the data protection authority of the country: (i) of your habitual residence; (ii) of your place of work; or (iii) in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.
Mutonono Training and Coaching, LLC, effective date 25 May 2018
We respect your right to be forgotten. If you want to delete your account and erase all your personal data from this website, you can do it yourself using the button below, or send an email to email@example.com. Thanks!