OnlineBound Podcasts #46-48
Between the Seasons
This time, I’m sharing what you need to know to begin selling, how to talk about your offer, how to share its value, and how to show that the value that your program has is so much greater than people’s most common objections: time, money, status, or limiting beliefs.
For this Between the Seasons series, all episodes can be found below.
Listen to the current episode
Aug 17, 2023: Why online language teachers struggle with selling on social media
Script for Aug 17, 2023
Download the script
Aug 10, 2023: You can't opt out of sales when you teach online
Script for Aug 10, 2023
Download the script
Links and resources
- Ready to learn more about sales? Join my 3-day training at the end of the month. You can participate live or watch the recordings, but joining now will give you access to 1-week support group on Telegram where you’ll be able to ask questions and get coaching on strategies and mindset shifts necessary to improve your sales.Learn more and sign up here: https://www.elenamutonono.com/sell-asynchronous-program/
- Sign up for my newsletter and get my free Smart Teacher’s Kit.
About Elena Mutonono
Elena Mutonono is a seasoned business coach who helps online language teachers move beyond 1:1 lessons and create a smarter system that lets you teach on your own terms and guarantees a stable income.
To learn more, check out her About page.
How you can help this podcast
Free ways to support this podcast
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews are super important for the algorithm and help more people find the podcast.
- Subscribe on your favorite podcast platform: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts
- Share it with someone who may find it useful. The link to the podcast page is elenamutonono.com/podcast
- Share it on social media. On Instagram, tag @elenamutonono so I can see your post.
Other ways to show your support
- Buy my books.
- Check out my courses.
- Learn more about teaching languages online the smart way: download my free kit.